Photobucket

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Creating My Lovemark



As much as I love learning about and increasing my skill in photography, I equally enjoy the business side ( I know weird huh?). One of the things that I have been learning and reading about lately (and am in the process of creating for my business) is the Idea of Lovemarks. What is a Lovemark?


An example of a company that has become a Lovemark is Apple.  While Apple computers are by no means the most economical option for a computer purchase, they have developed a place in the market that connects with their customers on a deeper...almost emotional level.  Their customers are loyal and excited to share about their experience with the Apple brand.  This deep connection with its customers is an example of a Lovemark.  Other examples include, Starbucks, Target, and Coach.


Lovemarks transcend brands. They deliver beyond your expectations of great performance. Like great brands, they sit on top of high levels of respect - but there the similarities end.

Lovemarks reach your heart as well as your mind, creating an intimate, emotional connection that you just can’t live without. Ever. Take a brand away and people will find a replacement. Take a Lovemark away and people will protest its absence. Lovemarks are a relationship, not a mere transaction. You don’t just buy Lovemarks, you embrace them passionately. That’s why you never want to let go.
Put simply, Lovemarks inspire.   http://www.lovemarks.com/

I have been trying to rebrand my business since this past December and since then I have not been satisfied with anything...until this concept of a lovemark. I now feel like I am on the right track. Not only am I passionate about creating my photography business to be something beyond just taking photos, I want it to be something that people can believe in and stand by.  I also am extatic about creating an expierience for my clients that they can embrace. 
Are you excited? I AM!
So for fun I thought I'd add some of my FAVORITE love marks!  After reading my list, I would love to hear some of your FAV lovemarks! You can use the Facebook comment box below to share your Lovemarks.










*Im scheduling shoots in Ny up until the weekend we leave so feel free to check out my website at www.lillyzach.com and shoot me a message! Look forward to hearing from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment