Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Mekkah messaged me a couple weeks ago on Facebook..."Lydia do you think you could get some shots of me I want to see what you can get with my backdrops" lol!. She grew up in the same church as my Husband but this was only my second time meeting her LOVE THIS GIRL!! OH did I mention she also is a Photographer!!! while I am mainly a on-location Photographer and backdrops are not really my thing it was so great to be able to connect with another Photog and talk we did get some outside shots but yea it was 26 degrees FREEEZINGGG LOL! and as you'll see she was wearing short sleeves!!! ok enough! cant wait to get up with her again.

here are the shots!

Visit my website @ for information or to schedule a shoot.








And I HAD to Sneak in a shot of her GORGEOUS Son!

Leave a comment!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment