Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Engaged: Kyle & Danielle

I was so completely honored to be able to shoot Kyle & Danielle's engagement session...they are so adorable! Turns out we had something in common both Kyle and Danielle are teachers and so is my husband Nathan. Danielle teaches 3rd grade and Kyle Special Ed. I made sure to take the time to complain to them how my husband punctuates my twitter statuses (my husband is an English Major). Anyway, I was so anxious to do their shoot...they were so awesome and easy going...we had so much fun. Thank you Danielle & Kyle just for being who you are I pray Strength, Passion and Endurance for your road ahead and can't even imagine the things that are in store for the both of you. Congrats!






To Schedule a Session with me visit WWW.LILLYZACH.COM or hit up my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/lilyzach and shoot me a message.


Leave some love below!
Cant wait to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment