Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Making Diamonds Sparkle

So I recently did a design details photo shoot for Taia Younis owner of Inspired Occasions, She is an awesome Event/ Wedding Planner. Maybe she knows this maybe she doesnt but it was my first time shooting design details for an event I'm used to just shooting people and getting details in between. I was SoOoO nervous, On top of that she is such a sweet lady the type it will break your heart to let down lol. That being said during one of the shoots she called me over as she was sprinkling show diamonds on the table of place cards and says "Lydia come over here I want you to get these, "I want  the diamonds to really sparkle", I go to shoot the shots and I'm like wait how in the world am I going to get these diamonds to sparkle ( the room is very dimly lit) AHHHHH!! (I'm sure if she ever reads this she will crack up LOL) of course i just shoot as I normally would. I get home and start editing immediately trying to really bring the diamonds out in the photos I finally make a few tweaks that I think got the job done, maybe not perfectly but it got the Job done. Hopefully I was able to really show off Taia's talents click on her link above to contact her for your future events, I'm sure you wont regret it.

Below are results from the shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment