Photobucket

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Through the View Finder

So, This has been a whirlwind weekend for me!  a wedding consultation , fall photo shoots, wedding details for INSPIRED OCCASIONS and its not over yet!
So today I just want to express my feelings through the view finder. I guess for me just starting out as my own business this may be not the norm but so far this weekend I have found at least 3 pronounced moments when looking through my Camera and saw something breathtaking and said wow this is mine. Maybe its just me, but at the consultation today the couple mentioned copyrights and how other photographers handled it. In my head I couldn't help but think That these are pictures of this couple that I will be taking, forgive my unprofessional-ism but  its so weird to me that if I take a photo of someone else they don't have rights copy their images. I get that I need model release forms to be able to show off my work and get it published but to have total control over a picture of someone else is just weird for me. as artistic as I may be with a photo this is YOUR picture that I am taking its yours do with it as you wish!  this goes for wedding planners, Brides,Families,Couples etc.., after my session fee is charged feel free to print with me or not. Like I said I'm just starting out as my own business but I hope to keep this Principle as a photographer Throughout.








No comments:

Post a Comment