Photobucket

Friday, September 3, 2010

Jayden Cook's Photoshoot and why I am so preset happy

Ok so my SUPER handsom nephews birthday is september 10th  WHOOHOO lol! Anyway I was so happy to shoot him, being its my first photoshoot since having the baby. (ill blog his pics later until then you can check out my facebook page to see him.)
So anyway JAYDEN is going to be 3! yet i have to say he was very calm and relaxed during the shoot once he saw the park we were near though I pretty much had to put an end to the photoshoot lol. whoopsss.
My Husband bought me a new computer so i have been a bit preset happy downloading just about everyone that caught my eye, as a photographer i personally like the SOOC (straight out of the camera) look just bright crisp and natural buuutttt, in light of J's birthday and me just having fun here is the result of the shoot and some cool presets Ive found along the way.








No comments:

Post a Comment