Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In the Mean Time...

Ugh…I was not made for winter!  Speaking of which, I have had SO MANY of you contact me for photo shoots and I could not be more honored and excited.   I have advised most to wait until the snow clears up so it doesn’t overpower the photos.  As much as I want to shoot everyone NOW, I am doing my best to restrain myself because I want your shots to be AMAZING and look great.  Of course there are those of you who don’t mind and want a photo shoot in the snow.  If that’s you CONTACT ME!  The winter months make me feel as if I am suffering with photographic withdrawal ;-)  I do have few scheduled shoots coming up so watch out for the sneak peeks.  
Anyway so because it’s the slow season, if you didn’t know, I also like to dabble in graphic design and OMG have I!  I have been working on my website (again don’t kill me please) designing my own Icons and Web Elements and I’m so addicted!  Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks have been my best friends lately.  It’s not that I don’t like my current website it’s just that… I don’t like my current website… LOL. So it’s getting another makeover (something to keep my creative wheel turning until the weather gets nice) then my focus will be completely and totally on YOU! I have also been taking tons of online classes and workshops and reading new materials so now more than ever contact me to book your shoot!

Here is a sneak peek of my website so far.



For more information go to: WWW.LILLYZACH.COM  
Or E-mail LZ@LILLYZACH.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment