Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

FEATURED: LR from L&R Entertainment

Ok so first of all Nathan is too tired to edit this and if you have ever read any of blogs or even a facebook post you know spelling and grammar is not my thing taking "snaps" (as Nathan calls it) is where i need to stick. Anyway today I had an AMAZING time with with Ellerina and LR of L&R Entertainment they are the sweetest and I am sure it didn't take them long to realize I do best when my mouth is kept shut and my finger on the shutter lol! anyway they were the first clients to take me out for breakfast or any food for that matter and they will be rewarded with extra photos on their disk and freedom to tell me any extras they want done HINT HINT to future clients :-D. WWW.LILLYZACH.COM
Check out their Facebook Page to listen to his music!! L&R Entertainment

And here are the shots from the shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment