Photobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Spring Wedding - John & Rayana

Well I have shot weddings before but this was my first one solo, and did I mention I'm 8 1/2 Months pregnant? Yea.. lol. But I LOVE this couple who have become husband and wife today, you may remember them from their engagement session a few weeks ago. John and Rayana had such a unique wedding! I loved it! my husband wanted to come and second shoot when I told him what was going down...Breakfast was served at the reception, I wont get into it you may want to eat all over again if you already have. the bottom line it was a perfect day for a perfect couple and I was beyond blessed to be there to capture this day in their history.

Location & Catering: Century House

Visit my site @ www.lillyzach.com for more information and to shoot me a message!
and Like my Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/lilyzach





Show some Love below!!!

center>


No comments:

Post a Comment