Photobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scott & Gwena - The Begining

My husband and I met Scott in the fall of 2006. He had recently met the Lord and was hungry to know more about Him.  Anyone who knows my husband, knows He lives to know God more, so who better to hang out with...lol!! We spent hours worshiping at meetings and at the Prayer and Healing Center in Albany. Scott was the best man at our wedding the very next day he packed up and left for California and that is where he met his BEAUTIFUL wife Gwena.
Gwena is a Spanish teacher and dancer also with a heart for the Lord. Scott came back to visit friends and family and NY and struggled with his decision to move back to California but it's a good thing he did. He returned, cultivated his relationship with his girlfriend  and made the smart decision to marry her on January 15th, 2010.
Now they have made another decision to be closer to some of their family here in NY.  Once again they packed everything up and drove their Saturn across the country to NY to begin their new life.

                                                       for more information visit www.lillyzach.com 




It was so fun to have Scott and Gwena as my first official couple and that they trusted me to be their photographer. I know I have so much to learn and how perfect that they are just beginning their journey and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment